Please call and book in for your flu vaccination:
- Vaccines for patients over 65 years will be arriving on 30.09.2020 with first clinic being held on 05.10.2020.
- Vaccines for patients under 65 years who are at risk of influenza will be arriving on ill be arriving on 30.09.2020 with first clinic being held on 05.10.2020.
- Nasal spray vaccines for children aged 2-3 years who were born on or after 1st September 2016 and on or before 31st August 2018 as well as children at risk of influenza aged 4-17 years have arrived and we have bookable clinics throughout the month.
The flu vaccination programme has been increased this year due to the COVID pandemic to ensure vulnerable and at risk patients are protected as soon as possible.
Please see below the guidance we are providing to our patients when attending a flu vaccine appointment:
- Patients are to attend alone where possible
- Please do not bring any additional bags or excess clothing to your appointment
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment time and please do not arrive late
- Patients are to follow the one-way patient pathway around the building to adhere to social distancing.
- Patients are to wear face masks or face coverings and use the antibacterial hand gel when entering the building
- Patient are encouraged to wear loose, short sleeve clothing to allow easy access to the upper arm
- PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU HAVE ANY COVID SYMPTOMS (temperature/fever, persistent cough, loss of taste or smell etc) – if you have any of these symptoms please call the surgery to cancel your appointment so that it can be offered to another patient in need.
If you require any further information on the flu vaccine and who is eligible, please visit the NHS website –